Scotts Valley Chamber of Commerce Membership Advantages:
- Business Referrals – We receive hundreds of requests each year for the names of local businesses, professionals, services and other establishments. Only Chamber members are referred
- Clinics, Seminars, Workshops – During the year, many professional programs are provided in areas of business management, financial development, and skills development. A great opportunity to learn while you learn!
- Affiliate Organization Membership- The Chamber belongs to various organizations such as the US Chamber of Commerce, California Chamber of Commerce, and other national, state and local association management groups. All their valuable information is available to Chamber members.
- Publications & Brochures – Hundreds of hours of research and production go into the publishing of the many lists and brochures available.
- Exposure & Promotion – All members receive listings in the Chamber membership directory. Only members can place their sales materials in the Chamber’s rack. The Chamber conducts ribbon cutting and grand openings for new businesses. Excellent exposure for your business!
- Website Advertising Opportunities – Opportunity to promote your business with Banner Ads available on this site.
Representation for Your Business: What you don’t know CAN hurt you — or even put you out of business. Your Chamber works for you, representing your business interests on local, state and national issues while YOU work at YOUR business.
Committees and Task Forces: Join the committee of your choice and “leave your mark” in the community. You can make a difference — YOU are the Chamber.
The Ambassadors: The Chamber Ambassadors are local professionals who work to improve community public relations, while networking for their respective companies. They are the foundation of Chamber events and are your representative to area residents. The Chamber encourages companies to adopt programs that support the involvement of employees in this community service… or to involve themselves in the Ambassadors committee.
Economic Development: An ongoing commitment to balanced economic growth in Scotts Valley fuels initiatives by task force groups dedicated to business retention and expansion, attraction of new business enterprises, and an objective to make ALL levels of government more “business friendly.”
Community Development: The Scotts Valley Chamber is one of the charter sponsors of Leadership Santa Cruz. This countywide program develops tomorrow’s leaders; then “plugs them in” to a network of community leaders and services. Equally important, are our efforts, in another area. We encourage residents to participate in and enjoy Scotts Valley City activities by sponsoring events such as Scotts Valley Art & Wine Festival and the Annual Christmas Tree Lighting. Everyone looks forward to this event that officially opens the holiday season, complete with a visit from Santa, caroling and treats. These are only two of many ways that the Chamber works to build a better community life for families and people who work in the Scotts Valley area.