Date(s) - 04/23/2019
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Four Points By Sheraton
Power of Sales, Service & Engagement through Influence and Impact
“The minute we answer the phone, send an email, text, or walk into a place of business, we are representing the product or service we are selling or promoting. We are ALL in sales.”
What we cover:
- We address how we can influence and impact people, and our potential customers in meaningful ways. We explore what ways we can engage and retain customers to come back and be our brand Ambassadors (word-of-mouth).
- We identify the foundation for improving your sales, customer service and team engagement.
- We will address the basics to the age-old skills of building relationships and instilling trust with our prospects so that we can either set the stage for future sales or close the deal.
- We will review and identify the basic fundamentals of selling, customer service and explore how to create better communication and engagement with your internal teams and customers. We address those worries and concerns about selling.
- This hands-on, interactive workshop is designed to explore general tips, techniques, and power up tools we can implement into our day to day work-lives (personal lives too).
Who should attend:
- Solopreneurs, small business owners and their teams, sales or customer service reps, and managers
- For-profit and non-profit organization or businesses
In this half-day workshop (lunch included), you will learn how to reframe what you think about selling.
Join Janet as she helps you to understand that the true power, whether it’s selling, providing phenomenal customer service, or generating impactful team engagement, is about knowing yourself, knowing about your service/product, and sharing this with your prospect with integrity and authenticity.
Janet Janssen, Sales Consultant, Goal Achievement & Public Speaker
Questions? Email me at [email protected]
PLEASE JOIN ME! Questions? 831-335-0553 office 831-359-3992