As a valued Chamber Member – YOU have a direct influence our community!
- Business Listing in Annual Printed Official City of Scotts Valle Business Directory & Tourism Guide
- Business Listing Online Business Directory with Your Logo, Links to your Social Media Channels & Map Directions
- Advertising & Marketing in Print, Radio and Digital
- Red Ribbon Ceremonies for New Businesses, Anniversary’s, Remodels & New Location
- Networking Mixers & Community Connections
- Visibility & Exposure with Sponsorships
- Leadership Opportunities in the Chamber Ambassador Program & Board of Directors
- Advocacy and Representation on your behalf at the City and County Levels.
- Complimentary Private Conference Room Rental for Meetings or Workspace Needs
Employee Base Membership
This includes most businesses. An Employee Equivalent is 40 hours per week worked by any number of employees, excluding overtime. (e.g., 2 employees working 20 hours per week = 1 Employee Equivalent).
- 1-5 – $280
- 6-10 – $345
- 11-20 – $440
- 21-50 – $500
- 51-100 – $625
- 101-200 – $780
- 201+ – $875
Non Profit Rate – $170/year
Non-Profit Community Charities – 501c(3) charities
Public Spirited Individuals – $170/year
May wish to help promote Scotts Valley. They are listed in the roster by their given name.
Register in 3 simple steps
1. Enter your info to create an account
Enter your business info, billing info, account
2. Log in to your account
Once you submit the registration form, you will be redirected to the login page. Log in with the username and password you just created. A payment link and other useful info will be emailed to you when you submit the form. Visit the My Account page any time to view your orders and manage your account.
3. Pay for your order
Choose your payment method to complete your registration. If you select “check payments,” your order will be placed on hold until we receive your payment.